OK, so we are in store for the BIG kind of snow it seems, maybe 2 feet or more. Flakes expected as soon as 4AM and lasting though Wednesday morning. I think we are as prepared as possible. If the power holds I'll be posting. After the snow we, well, I (since the man will be traveling) am looking at very cold days. Ok then. Going. Into February.