Before I put the pulp and peelings in the compost, I spread it all out on some silk broadcloth and rolled it up, twisted it up like a sausage, and steamed it for a bit. An amazing result actually. I did it so quickly, without expectation, I am not sure exactly what happened. But there is orange, green and pink. I should be more systematic if I want to learn. The silk was previously rust dyed. I think the kiwi skin produced the green. Hard to tell though, maybe a combination of things. Juicing is like that. Things get all mixed up.
(all my natural dye experiments have been influenced by
the innovative dye techniques of India Flint)